Kyle, Michelle, Cristian, Ava, and Carter


June 03, 2009

Dash Point

We originally planned on going to the zoo today, but because the weather man was predicting today would be an extremely HOT day, my mom and I decided to take the kids to the beach instead.  
Cristian and Ava standing in the little fresh water stream that runs into the Puget Sound.
Nannie and the 3 kids heading to the ocean
NEITHER Cristian or Ava would have played in the sand at this age.  Both of them refused to even touch sand until they were 3 years old.  But not this guy!
Carter's first time in salt water
grabbing handfuls of sand (and thankfully he didn't try and eat it!!)
My 3 kids enjoying their time at the beach
Ava was Cristian's little shadow today... whatever he did, she also followed and did.  here they are digging for squirting clams.
Just keep digging, just keep digging
They thought for sure they were going to find this clam!
Ava washing her hands off (still not a huge fan of having sand on her)
Mommy and Carter
The kids playing in the stream, collecting shells
Ava following...
Carter playing on the blanket.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Such great pics Michelle! I love the one with carter in the forground and the older two in the background!!! Great shot!

McCray Family said...

Me Too! Looks like fun and you got GREAT pictures!

5 Cougs said...

Oh, how fun! Jackson would have loved to join you! I love the heading picture!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE oh did I mention I LOVE the new photo at the top of your page. ADORABLE. Looks like a fun day. How did you keep them from getting burnt? My kids are allergic to sunblock..

Alisha said...

The kids look like they had a lot of fun. Carter is adorable in the ocean pic.

Mama G said...

I love that pic of the three of them too...great job! I love Dash Point, that was right down the road from our old house...sigh...we miss it! Looks like it turned out to be an awesome day!