Kyle, Michelle, Cristian, Ava, and Carter


June 05, 2009

UP

Jenn and I took the kids out to dinner (McDonalds), and then to the movie UP.  It was really cute.  Here are Cara, Ava, Cristian, and Devon after the movie.  (Daddy and Carter got to have a special night just the two of them at home)
Cara, Ava, Cristian, and Devon again. (seriously, my two kids look exactly the same in this picture)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my, they do look the same in the 2nd picture. How fun!

Mama G said...

They are doing the same exact face, how cute! We saw it last night too, it was pretty cute. Charlie didn't really care for the glasses...I think it was a little too realistic for him...I love it!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Fun night!! Was it cold? I want to take Blaine to a movie soon...

Alisha said...

What a fun date night with the kids. We are in the between area with Ben and Hayden on the movies we get to see. I will probably have to rent this one!

jessica said...

The older kids must have had fun, and how nice that Carter could have a "Daddy" night. A and C do look a lot alike in the second photo!