Kyle, Michelle, Cristian, Ava, and Carter


August 07, 2009

Arts Festival

Tonight we went to the Arts Festival in our town with Uncle Don, Aunt Denise, and cousins Julianne, Brady, and Landon. We all enjoyed a yummy dinner (and dessert!!). Cristian saw several kids from school that he knew and his First grade teacher! I saw several friends and neighbors too, gotta love a small town :)
The kids enjoyed the activities they had set up... especially the bounce house and Firemen's house. (the Firemen have a little house that they teach the kids all about fire safety... like how to get out of a house if it catches on fire, stop-drop-and roll, etc).
Ava, Brady, and Cristian

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a fun night! Looks like you all had a blast!

Alisha said...

I remember the art festival, this post brought back many memories! I still have a piece of art from the festival hanging in my house.