
Saturday, my cousin Emily and I took our oldest kids to see the Nutcracker. Ava loved it! She sat there quietly and still, just mesmerized the entire time. Cristian (after it was over) wanted to know why there was no talking, and decided that he wouldn't want to see it again. He did enjoy watching it, but I don't think it was quite what he expected.

A group picture of all of us

Dance of the Snow Flakes

We were able to get great seats!! 5th row.. so it was really easy for the kids to see everything!
4 comments:
This post brought back a lot of memories, my mom, aunt and I would go every year. Glad you had fun.
So neat! Glad you got good seats!
Very very fun! Hopefully we will make it see that next year. I know Emma would have loved to have gone this year. :)
What great pictures!! All the children look so nice in their fancy Christmas outfits. That's funny that Cristian decided ballet is "not his thing." Alyssa loves going to the symphony and Dave feels the same way about it :-)
Post a Comment